Related Publications & Patents
Inventors: Sanket Goel, Prakash Rewatkar, Madhavi B and Balaji Krishnamurthy
Status: Indian Patent Filed (201711046160, December-2017)
16. P. Rewatkar, A. Kothuru, and S. Goel, “PDMS-Based Microfluidic Glucose Biofuel Cell Integrated with Optimized Laser-Induced Flexible Graphene Bioelectrodes,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 1832–1838, Apr. 2020, doi: 10.1109/TED.2020.2971480.
15. L. T. Rao, S. K. Dubey, A. Javed, and S. Goel, “Statistical Performance Analysis and Robust Design of Paper Microfluidic Membraneless Fuel Cell With Pencil Graphite Electrodes,” J. Electrochem. Energy Convers. Storage, vol. 17, no. 3, Aug. 2020, doi: 10.1115/1.4045979.
14. P. Rewatkar and S. Goel, “3D Printed Bioelectrodes for Enzymatic Biofuel Cell: Simple, Rapid, Optimized and Enhanced Approach,” IEEE Trans. Nanobioscience, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 4–10, Jan. 2020, doi: 10.1109/TNB.2019.2941196.
13. P. Rewatkar, M. Bandapati, and S. Goel, “Miniaturized additively manufactured co-laminar microfluidic glucose biofuel cell with optimized grade pencil bioelectrodes,” Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, vol. 44, no. 59, pp. 31434–31444, Nov. 2019, doi: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2019.10.002.
12. P. Rewatkar, V. P. Hitaishi, E. Lojou, and S. Goel, “Enzymatic fuel cells in a microfluidic environment: Status and opportunities. A mini review,” Electrochemistry Communications, vol. 107. Elsevier Inc., p. 106533, 01-Oct-2019, doi: 10.1016/j.elecom.2019.106533.
11. P. Rewatkar and S. Goel, “Microfluidic paper based membraneless biofuel cell to harvest energy from various beverages,” J. Electrochem. Sci. Eng., vol. 10, no. 1, p. 49, Dec. 2019, doi: 10.5599/jese.687.
10. P. Rewatkar and S. Goel, “Next-Generation 3D Printed Microfluidic Membraneless Enzymatic Biofuel Cell: Cost-Effective and Rapid Approach,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 66, no. 8, pp. 3628–3635, Aug. 2019, doi: 10.1109/TED.2019.2922424.
9. D. Nath, P. Sai Kiran, P. Rewatkar, B. Krishnamurthy, P. Sankar Ganesh, and S. Goel, “Escherichia coli Fed Paper-Based Microfluidic Microbial Fuel Cell with MWCNT Composed Bucky Paper Bioelectrodes,” IEEE Trans. Nanobioscience, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 510–515, Jul. 2019, doi: 10.1109/TNB.2019.2919930.
8. M. Bandapati, B. Krishnamurthy, and S. Goel, “Fully assembled membraneless glucose biofuel cell with MWCNT modified pencil graphite leads as novel bioelectrodes,” IEEE Trans. Nanobioscience, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 170–175, Apr. 2019, doi: 10.1109/TNB.2019.2896207.
7. C. Mankar, P. Rewatkar, M. Dhone, S. Balpande, J. Kalambe, R. Pande and S. Goel, “Paper Based Microfluidic Microbial Fuel Cell to Harvest Energy from Urine,” Sens. Lett., vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 69–74, Mar. 2019, doi: 10.1166/sl.2019.3998.
6. M. Bandapati, P. Rewatkar, B. Krishnamurthy, and S. Goel, “Functionalized and Enhanced HB Pencil Graphite as Bioanode for Glucose-O2 Biofuel Cell,” IEEE Sens. J., vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 802–811, Feb. 2019, doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2018.2878582.
5. P. Rewatkar and S. Goel, “Paper-Based Membraneless Co-Laminar Microfluidic Glucose Biofuel Cell with MWCNT-Fed Bucky Paper Bioelectrodes,” IEEE Trans. Nanobioscience, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 374–379, Oct. 2018, doi: 10.1109/TNB.2018.2857406.
4. P. Rewatkar, M. Bandapati, and S. Goel, “Optimized bucky paper-based bioelectrodes for oxygen-glucose fed enzymatic biofuel cells,” IEEE Sens. J., vol. 18, no. 13, pp. 5395–5401, Jul. 2018, doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2018.2837092.
3. S. Goel, “From waste to watts in micro-devices: Review on development of Membraned and Membraneless Microfluidic Microbial Fuel Cell,” Applied Materials Today, vol. 11. Elsevier Ltd, pp. 270–279, 01-Jun-2018, doi: 10.1016/j.apmt.2018.03.005.
2. M. Bandapati, P. K. Dwivedi, B. Krishnamurthy, Y. H. Kim, G. M. Kim, and S. Goel, “Screening various pencil leads coated with MWCNT and PANI as enzymatic biofuel cell biocathode,” Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, vol. 42, no. 44, pp. 27220–27229, Nov. 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2017.09.016.
1. S. Jariwala, S. Phul, R. Nagpal, S. Goel, and B. Krishnamurthy, “Modeling the performance of enzymatic glucose fuel cells,” J. Electroanal. Chem., vol. 801, pp. 354–359, Sep. 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.jelechem.2017.08.015