110. H. Renuka, Sarda Sharma, B. Harihara Venkataraman, Kannan Ramaswamy, Karumbaiah N. Chappanda, Souvik Kundu and Sanket Goel, Extensive Enhancement in Charge Collection Efficiency of Ferroelectric Cr-doped BFO based Solar Cells by using TiO2 Nanotube Arrays, IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics (accepted).
109. Abhishesh Pal, Madhusudan B Kulkarni, Harish Gupta, R. N. Ponnalagu, Satish Kumar Dubey and Sanket Goel, Portable and Autonomous Device for Real-time Colorimetric Detection: Validation for Phosphorous and Nitrite Detection, Sensors and Actuators: A. Physical (accepted).
108. Madhusudan B Kulkarni, K Velmurugan, Prasanth Enaganti, Khairunnisa Amreen, Jayabalan Nirmal and Sanket Goel, Smartphone Enabled Miniaturized Temperature Controller Platform to Synthesize NiO/CuO Nanoparticles for Electrochemical Sensing and Nanomicelles for Ocular Drug Delivery Applications, Biomedical Microdevices, vol. 23, #31, 2021.
107. Manish Bhaiyya, Prasant Kumar Pattnaik and Sanket Goel, Miniaturized Laser-Induced Graphene based Electrochemiluminescence Device with Closed Bipolar Electrode for Simultaneous Detection of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C from Real Samples, Sensors and Actuators: A. Physical (accepted).
106. Jayapiriya U S, Prakash Rewatkar and Sanket Goel, Direct Electron Transfer based Microfluidic Glucose Biofuel cell with CO2 Laser ablated Bioelectrodes and Microchannel, IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience (accepted).
105. Puneeth S B, Madhusudan Kulkarni and Sanket Goel, Microfluidic Viscometers for Biochemical and Biomedical Applications: A Review, accepted for publication with Engineering Research Express.
104. Sangam Srikanth, Sohan Dudala, Jayapiriya US, J Murali Mohan, Sushil Raut, Satish Kumar Dubey, Idaku Ishii, Arshad Javed and Sanket Goel, Droplet-based lab-on-chip platform integrated with laser ablated graphene heaters to synthesize gold nanoparticles for electrochemical sensing and fuel cell applications, Scientific Reports, vol. 11, #9750, 2021.
103. Prasanth K Enaganti, Venkatarao Selamneni, Parikshit Sahatiya and Sanket Goel, MoS2/Cellulose Paper Coupled with SnS2 Quantum Dots as 2D/0D Electrode for High Performance Flexible Supercapacitor, accepted for publication with New Journal of Chemistry.
102. Manish Bhaiyya, Prasant Kumar Pattnaik, and Sanket Goel, Miniaturized Electrochemiluminescence Platform with Laser-Induced Graphene based Single Electrode for Interference-Free Sensing of Dopamine, Xanthine and Glucose, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 70, 9508108, 2021.
101. Prasanth K. Enaganti and Sanket Goel, Investigation of Silicon Solar Cells under Submerged conditions with the influence of various parameters: A Comparative Study, accepted for publication with Energy Technology.
100. Manish Bhaiyya, Prasant Kumar Pattnaik, and Sanket Goel, Electrochemiluminescence Sensing of Vitamin B12 using Laser-Induced Graphene based Bipolar and Single Electrodes in a 3D Printed Portable System, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, vol. 25, article 41, 2021.
99. Battina Sindhu, Avinash Kothuru, Parikshit Sahatiya, Sanket Goel and Sourav Nandi, Laser Induced Graphene Printed Wearable Flexible Antenna based Strain Sensor for Wireless Human Motion Monitoring, accepted for publication with IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices.
98. Sangam Srikanth, Jaligam Murali Mohan, Sushil Raut, Satish Kumar Dubey, Idaku Ishii, Arshad Javed and Sanket Goel, Droplet Based Microfluidic Device Integrated with Ink Jet Printed Three Electrode System for Electrochemical Detection of Ascorbic Acid, Sensors and Actuators: A. Physical, vol. 325, 112685, 2021.
97. Manish Bhaiyya, Prasant Kumar Pattnaik, and Sanket Goel, Portable Electrochemiluminescence Platform with Laser-Induced Graphene based U-Shaped Bipolar Electrode for Selective Sensing of Various Analytes, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 68(50, pp. 2447-2454, 2021.
96. Lanka Tata Rao, Arshad Javed, Satish Kumar Dubey and Sanket Goel, Laser Induced Graphene Electrodes Enhanced with Carbon Nanotubes for Membraneless Microfluidic Fuel Cell, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, vol. 45, 110076, 2021.
95. Abhishesh Pal, Khairunnisa Amreen, Satish Kumar Dubey and Sanket Goel, Highly Sensitive and Interference-free Electrochemical Nitrite Detection in a 3D Printed Miniaturized Device, IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience, vol. 20(2), 175-182, 2021.
94. Puneeth S B and Sanket Goel, Handheld and 'Turnkey' 3D Printed Paper-Microfluidic Viscometer with on-board Microcontroller for Smartphone based Biosensing Applications, Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 1153, 338303, 2021.
93. Prakash Rewatkar and Sanket Goel, Catalyst-mitigated Arrayed Aluminum-Air Origami Fuel Cell with Ink-jet Printed Custom-Porosity Cathode, Energy, vol. 224, 120017, 2021.
92. Madhusudan B Kulkarni, Prasanth K Enaganti, Khairunnisa Amreen and Sanket Goel, Integrated Temperature Controlling Platform to Synthesize ZnO Nanoparticles and its Deposition on Al-Foil for Biosensing, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 21(7), pp. 9538 - 9545, 2021.
91. Akhil Raj Baranwal, Sohan Dudala, Prakash Rewatkar, Jaligam Murali Mohan, Mary Salve and Sanket Goel, Development of Completely Automated Poly Potential Portable Potentiostat, ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, vol. 10(2), 027001, 2021.
90. Prasanth K. Enaganti, Prabhat K. Dwivedi, Alok K. Srivastava, and Sanket Goel, Underwater Analysis of Solar Photovoltaic Cells with Filtered Solar Spectrum, 2020 47th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC), Calgary, pp. 2219-2223, 2020.
89. Khairunnisa Amreen and Sanket Goel, Review—Miniaturized and Microfluidic Devices for Automated Nanoparticle Synthesis, ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, vol. 10(1), 01002, 2021.
88. Lanka Tata Rao, Satish Kumar Dubey, Arshad Javed, and Sanket Goel, Metal-free Al-Air Microfluidic Paper Fuel Cell to Power Portable Electronic Devices, International Journal of Energy Research, vol. 45(5), 7070-7081, 2021.
87. Puneeth SB, Hithesh HL and Sanket Goel, ElectroMicrofluidic Viscometer with Integrated Microcontroller and Pumping-System for Point-of-Care Biosensing Applications, accepted for publication with Instrumentation and Measurement Magazine.
86. Jaligam Murali Mohan, Khairunnisa Amreen, Arshad Javed, Satish Kumar Dubey and Sanket Goel, Miniaturized PMMA Electrochemical Platform With Carbon Fiber for Multiplexed and Noninterfering Biosensing of Real Samples, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 68(2), pp. 769 - 774, 2021.
85. Khairunnisa Amreen, Mary Salve and Sanket Goel, Crude black pepper phytochemical 3D Printed Cell based Miniaturized Hydrazine Electrochemical Sensing Platform, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, vol. 880, article no. 114761, 2021.
84. Neha Dabholkar, Srividya Gorantla, Tejashree Waghule, Vamshi Krishna Rapalli, Avinash Kothuru, Sanket Goel and Gauram Singhvi, Biodegradable Microneedles using Natural Polymers: Revolutionary Approach for Transdermal Drug Delivery, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 170, pp. 602-621, 2021.
83. Lanka Tata Rao, Arshad Javed, Satish Kumar Dubey and Sanket Goel, Parametric Performance Investigation on Membraneless Microfluidic Paper Fuel Cell with Graphite Composed Pencil Stoke Electrodes, International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, vol. 22, pp. 177–187, 2021.
82. Jayapiriya U S, Prakash Rewatkar and Sanket Goel, Miniaturized Polymeric Enzymatic Biofuel Cell with Integrated Microfluidic Device and Enhanced Laser Ablated Bioelectrodes, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 46(4), pp. 3183-3192, 2021.
81. Dipankar Nath, Sarala Kallepalli, Lanka Tata Rao, Satish K Dubey, Arshad Javed and Sanket Goel, Microfluidic Paper Microbial Fuel Cell Powered by Shewanella putrefaciens in IoT Cloud Framework, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 46(4), pp. 3230-3239, 2021.
65. S. Banerjee, N. L. Abhishikth, S. Karmakar, D. Kumar, S. Rane, S. Goel, A. Azad and D. Roy Chowdhury, "Modulating Extraordinary Terahertz Transmissions in Multilayer Plasmonic Metasurfaces" accepted for publication with Journal of Optics (IOP)
64. L. T. Rao, P. Rewatkar, S. K. Dubey, A. Javed, and S. Goel, "Development of Membraneless Paper-Pencil Microfluidic Hydrazine Fuel Cell" accepted for publication with Electroanalysis (Special Issue- EIHE-2020: Spectrum of Electroanalysis in India) (Wiley)
63. C. Hanumanth Rao, A. Kothuru, A. P. Singh, BKSVL Varaprasad and S. Goel, " Plasma Treatment and Copper Metallization for Reliable Plated-Through-Holes in Microwave PCBs for Space Electronic Packaging" accepted for publication with IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology
62. P. Rewatkar and S. Goel, "Realization of Optimized Wax Laminated Microfluidic Paper-based Analytical Devices" accepted fr publication with ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology
61. M. Salve, A. Mandal, A. Khairunnisa, BVVSN. P. Rao, P. K. Pattnaik and S. Goel, "Portable 3D printed Electrochemiluminescence Platform with Pencil Graphite Electrodes for Point of Care multiplexed analysis with Smartphone based Read-out" accepted for publication with IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation & Measurement
60. A. Kothuru, A. Khairunnisa and S. Goel, "Electro-Microfluidic Device on Multi-Layered Laser-Induced Polyamide Substrate for Diverse Electrochemical Applications", accepted for publication with IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices
59. P. Rewatkar and S. Goel, "Realization of Optimized Wax Laminated Microfluidic Paper-based Analytical Devices", accepted for publication with ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology (IOP)
58. J. U. S and Sanket Goel, "Surface Modified 3D printed Carbon Bioelectrodes for Glucose/O2 Enzymatic Biofuel Cell: Comparison and Optimization", accepted for publication with Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments (Elsevier)
57. Kothuru, Avinash; Goel, Sanket, "Laser Induced Graphene on Phenolic Resin and Alcohol Composite Sheet for Flexible Electronics Applications", accepted for publication with Flexible and Printed Electronics (IOP)
56. J. U. S and Sanket Goel, "Flexible and Optimized Carbon Paste Electrodes for Direct Electron Transfer based Glucose Biofuel cell fed by various Physiological Fluids," Accepted for Publication with Applied Nanoscience (Springer)
55. U. K. Alugoju, S. K. Dubey, and A. Javed, “3D Transient heat transfer analysis and flow visualization study in diverging microchannel for instability mitigated two-phase flow: A numerical study,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., vol. 160, p. 120212, Oct. 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2020.120212
54. P. Rewatkar, J. U. S, and S. Goel, “Optimized Shelf-Stacked Paper Origami-Based Glucose Biofuel Cell with Immobilized Enzymes and a Mediator,” ACS Sustain. Chem. Eng., Aug. 2020, doi: 10.1021/acssuschemeng.0c04752 (Early Access)
53. M. Salve, K. Amreen, P. K. Pattnaik, and S. Goel, “Miniaturized Platform with Nanocomposite Optimized Pencil Electrodes for Selective Non-Interfering Electrochemical Sensing,” IEEE Trans. Nanotechnol., pp. 1–1, Jul. 2020, doi: 10.1109/TNANO.2020.3008530 (Early Access)
52. M. Bandapati, S. Goel, and B. Krishnamurthy, “Pencil graphite electrodes as bioanodes for enzymatic glucose biofuel cell,” J. Electrochem. Sci. Eng, vol. 10, Jun. 2020, doi: 10.5599/jese.807 (Early Access)
51. P. Rewatkar, A. Kothuru, and S. Goel, “Laser-induced Flexible Graphene Bioelectrodes for Enzymatic Biofuel Cell,” in IEEE International Conference on Nano/Molecular Medicine and Engineering, NANOMED, 2019, vol. 2020-November, pp. 30–34, doi: 10.1109/NANOMED49242.2019.9130617
50. M. B. Kulkarni, Yashas, P. K. Enaganti, K. Amreen, and S. Goel, “Internet of Things enabled portable thermal management system with microfluidic platform to synthesize MnO2 nanoparticles for electrochemical sensing,” Nanotechnology, vol. 31, no. 42, p. 425504, 2020, doi: 10.1088/1361-6528/ab9ed8
49. J. U.S., P. Rewatkar, and S. Goel, “Miniaturized polymeric enzymatic biofuel cell with integrated microfluidic device and enhanced laser ablated bioelectrodes,” Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2020.06.133 (Early Access)
48. L. T. Rao, P. Rewatkar, S. K. Dubey, A. Javed, and S. Goel, “Automated pencil electrode formation platform to realize uniform and reproducible graphite electrodes on paper for microfluidic fuel cells,” Sci. Rep., vol. 10, no. 1, p. 11675, 2020, doi: 10.1038/s41598-020-68579-x
47. J. M. Mohan, K. Amreen, A. Javed, S. K. Dubey, and S. Goel, “Miniaturized electrochemical platform with ink-jetted electrodes for multiplexed and interference mitigated biochemical sensing,” Appl. Nanosci., 2020, doi: 10.1007/s13204-020-01480-1 (Early Access)
46. J. M. Mohan, K. Amreen, A. Javed, S. K. Dubey, and S. Goel, “Highly Selective Electrochemical Sensing of Dopamine, Xanthine, Ascorbic acid and Uric acid using a Carbon Fiber Paper,” IEEE Sens. J., p. 1, 2020, doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2020.2999067 (Early Access)
45. J. M. Mohan, K. Amreen, A. Javed, S. K. Dubey, and S. Goel, “Modified Graphite Paper Based Miniaturized Electrochemically Optimized Hydrazine Sensing Platform,” ECS J. Solid State Sci. Technol., vol. 9, no. 11, p. 115001, 2020, doi: 10.1149/2162-8777/ab951a
44. S. Srikanth, S. Dudala, S.Raut, S. K. Dubey, I. Ishii, A. Javed and S. Goel, “Optimization and Characterization of Direct UV Laser Writing System for Microscale Applications,” J. Micromechanics Microengineering, May 2020, doi: 10.1088/1361-6439/ab92ea (Early Access)
43. D. Nath, S. Kallepalli, L. T. Rao, S. K. Dubey, A. Javed, and S. Goel, “Microfluidic paper microbial fuel cell powered by Shewanella putrefaciens in IoT cloud framework,” Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2020.04.294 (Early Access)
42. P. S. B, N. Munigela, S. A. Puranam, and S. Goel, “Automated Mini-Platform With 3-D Printed Paper Microstrips for Image Processing-Based Viscosity Measurement of Biological Samples,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, pp. 1–7, 2020, doi: 10.1109/TED.2020.2989727. (Early Access)
41. M. Salve, A. Mandal, K. Amreen, P. K. Pattnaik, and S. Goel, “Greenly synthesized silver nanoparticles for supercapacitor and electrochemical sensing applications in a 3D printed microfluidic platform,” Microchem. J., vol. 157, p. 104973, Sep. 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.microc.2020.104973.
40. A. Kothuru, C. H. Rao, P. S. B, M. Salve, K. Amreen, and S. Goel, “Laser-Induced Flexible Electronics (LIFE) for Resistive, Capacitive and Electrochemical Sensing Applications,” IEEE Sens. J., pp. 1–1, Mar. 2020, doi: 10.1109/jsen.2020.2977694. (Early Access)
39. P. K. Enaganti, P. K. Dwivedi, A. K. Srivastava, and S. Goel, “Study of solar irradiance and performance analysis of submerged monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar cells,” Prog. Photovoltaics Res. Appl., p. pip.3264, Mar. 2020, doi: 10.1002/pip.3264.
38. P. Rewatkar, A. Kothuru, and S. Goel, “PDMS-Based Microfluidic Glucose Biofuel Cell Integrated with Optimized Laser-Induced Flexible Graphene Bioelectrodes,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 1832–1838, Apr. 2020, doi: 10.1109/TED.2020.2971480.
37. L. Tata Rao, P. Rewatkar, S. K. Dubey, A. Javed, and S. Goel, “Performance optimization of microfluidic paper fuel‐cell with varying cellulose fiber papers as absorbent pad,” Int. J. Energy Res., vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 3893–3904, Apr. 2020, doi: 10.1002/er.5188.
36. S. Dudala, S. K. Dubey, and S. Goel, “Microfluidic Soil Nutrient Detection System: Integrating Nitrite, pH, and Electrical Conductivity Detection,” IEEE Sens. J., vol. 20, no. 8, pp. 4504–4511, Apr. 2020, doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2020.2964174.
35. P. K. Enaganti, P. K. Dwivedi, A. K. Srivastava, and S. Goel, “Analysing consequence of solar irradiance on amorphous silicon solar cell in variable underwater environments,” Int. J. Energy Res., vol. 44, no. 6, pp. 4493–4504, May 2020, doi: 10.1002/er.5226.
34. L. T. Rao, S. K. Dubey, A. Javed, and S. Goel, “Statistical Performance Analysis and Robust Design of Paper Microfluidic Membraneless Fuel Cell With Pencil Graphite Electrodes,” J. Electrochem. Energy Convers. Storage, vol. 17, no. 3, Aug. 2020, doi: 10.1115/1.4045979.
33. S. Dudala, L. T. Rao, S. K. Dubey, A. Javed, and S. Goel, “Experimental characterization to fabricate CO2 laser ablated PMMA microchannel with homogeneous surface,” Mater. Today Proc., Jan. 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.matpr.2019.12.302.
32. S. Srikanth, J. M. Mohan, S. Dudala, S. K. Dubey, A. Javed, and S. Goel, “Direct UV laser writing system to photolithographically fabricate optimal microfluidic geometries: Experimental investigations,” Mater. Today Proc., Jan. 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.matpr.2019.12.301.
31. O. F. Vyatchina, D. I. Stom, S. Goel, and B. Xie, “Biocathode of microbial fuel cells based on nitrate-reducing strains of Pseudomonas aeruginosa,” IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., vol. 408, p. 12084, 2020, doi: 10.1088/1755-1315/408/1/012084.
30. P. K. Enaganti, S. Nambi, H. K. Behera, P. K. Dwivedi, S. Kundu, M. Imamuddin, A. K. Srivastava, and S. Goel, “Performance Analysis of Submerged Polycrystalline Photovoltaic Cell in Varying Water Conditions,” IEEE J. Photovoltaics, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 531–538, Mar. 2020, doi: 10.1109/JPHOTOV.2019.2958519.
29. P. K. Enaganti, P. K. Dwivedi, R. Sudha, A. K. Srivastava, and S. Goel, “Underwater Characterization and Monitoring of Amorphous and Monocrystalline Solar Cells in Diverse Water Settings,” IEEE Sens. J., vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 2730–2737, Mar. 2020, doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2019.2952428.
28. P. Rewatkar and S. Goel, “3D Printed Bioelectrodes for Enzymatic Biofuel Cell: Simple, Rapid, Optimized and Enhanced Approach,” IEEE Trans. Nanobioscience, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 4–10, Jan. 2020, doi: 10.1109/TNB.2019.2941196.
27. P. Rewatkar, M. Bandapati, and S. Goel, “Miniaturized additively manufactured co-laminar microfluidic glucose biofuel cell with optimized grade pencil bioelectrodes,” Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, vol. 44, no. 59, pp. 31434–31444, Nov. 2019, doi: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2019.10.002.
26. S. Dudala, S. K. Dubey, and S. Goel, “Fully Integrated, Automated, and Smartphone Enabled Point-of-Source Portable Platform With Microfluidic Device for Nitrite Detection,” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Circuits Syst., vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 1518–1524, Dec. 2019, doi: 10.1109/TBCAS.2019.2939658.
25. P. Rewatkar, V. P. Hitaishi, E. Lojou, and S. Goel, “Enzymatic fuel cells in a microfluidic environment: Status and opportunities. A mini review,” Electrochemistry Communications, vol. 107. Elsevier Inc., p. 106533, 01-Oct-2019, doi: 10.1016/j.elecom.2019.106533.
24. L. Tata Rao, S. Goel, S. Kumar Dubey, and A. Javed, “Performance Investigation of T-Shaped Micromixer with Different Obstacles,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 1276, p. 12003, 2019, doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/1276/1/012003.
23. S. Banerjee, C. S. Amith, D. Kumar, G. Damarla, A. K. Chaudhary, S. Goel, B. P. Pal and D. R. Chowdhury, “Ultra-thin subwavelength film sensing through the excitation of dark modes in THz metasurfaces,” Opt. Commun., vol. 453, p. 124366, Dec. 2019, doi: 10.1016/j.optcom.2019.124366.
22. P. Rewatkar and S. Goel, “Microfluidic paper based membraneless biofuel cell to harvest energy from various beverages,” J. Electrochem. Sci. Eng., vol. 10, no. 1, p. 49, Dec. 2019, doi: 10.5599/jese.687.
21. S. B. Puneeth, M. Salve, R. Akshatha, and S. Goel, “Realization of Microfluidic Paper-Based Analytical Devices Using a 3-D Printer: Characterization and Optimization,” IEEE Trans. Device Mater. Reliab., vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 529–536, Sep. 2019, doi: 10.1109/TDMR.2019.2927448.
20. P. Rewatkar and S. Goel, “Next-Generation 3D Printed Microfluidic Membraneless Enzymatic Biofuel Cell: Cost-Effective and Rapid Approach,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 66, no. 8, pp. 3628–3635, Aug. 2019, doi: 10.1109/TED.2019.2922424.
19. D. Nath, P. Sai Kiran, P. Rewatkar, B. Krishnamurthy, P. Sankar Ganesh, and S. Goel, “Escherichia coli Fed Paper-Based Microfluidic Microbial Fuel Cell with MWCNT Composed Bucky Paper Bioelectrodes,” IEEE Trans. Nanobioscience, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 510–515, Jul. 2019, doi: 10.1109/TNB.2019.2919930.
18. G. O. Zhdanova, E. Y. Konovalova, M. Y. Tolstoy, A. V. Kashevsky, L. Barbora, P. Goswami, S. Goel, V. A. Fialkow, A. B. Kupchinsky and D. I. Stom, “Comparative Analysis of Electrogenic Activity of Complex Microbial Preparations in Microbial Fuel Cells,” IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., vol. 272, p. 32161, 2019, doi: 10.1088/1755-1315/272/3/032161.
17. S. B. Puneeth and S. Goel, “Novel 3D Printed Microfluidic Paper-Based Analytical Device with Integrated Screen-Printed Electrodes for Automated Viscosity Measurements,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 66, no. 7, pp. 3196–3201, Jul. 2019, doi: 10.1109/TED.2019.2913851.
16. M. Bandapati, B. Krishnamurthy, and S. Goel, “Fully assembled membraneless glucose biofuel cell with MWCNT modified pencil graphite leads as novel bioelectrodes,” IEEE Trans. Nanobioscience, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 170–175, Apr. 2019, doi: 10.1109/TNB.2019.2896207.
15. C. Mankar, P. Rewatkar, M. Dhone, S. Balpande, J. Kalambe, R. Pande and S. Goel, “Paper Based Microfluidic Microbial Fuel Cell to Harvest Energy from Urine,” Sens. Lett., vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 69–74, Mar. 2019, doi: 10.1166/sl.2019.3998.
14. S. B. Puneeth, S. A. Puranam, and S. Goel, “3-D Printed Integrated and Automated Electro-Microfluidic Viscometer for Biochemical Applications,” IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., vol. 68, no. 7, pp. 2648–2655, Jul. 2019, doi: 10.1109/TIM.2018.2866357.
13. M. Bandapati, P. Rewatkar, B. Krishnamurthy, and S. Goel, “Functionalized and Enhanced HB Pencil Graphite as Bioanode for Glucose-O2 Biofuel Cell,” IEEE Sens. J., vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 802–811, Feb. 2019, doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2018.2878582.
12. Y. O. Gorbunova, V. Z. Tsyrenov, G. O. Zhdanova, D. I. Stom, M. E. Chroni, M. Y. Tolstoy, I. A. Ryabchikova, V. A. Fialkov, A. B. Kupchinskiy and S. Goel, “Clostridium acetobutylicum as a Bioagent in Biofuel Cells,” Bull. Irkutsk State Univ. Ser. Biol. Ecol., vol. 24, pp. 16–24, 2018, doi: 10.26516/2073-3372.2018.24.16.
11. P. Rewatkar and S. Goel, “Paper-Based Membraneless Co-Laminar Microfluidic Glucose Biofuel Cell with MWCNT-Fed Bucky Paper Bioelectrodes,” IEEE Trans. Nanobioscience, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 374–379, Oct. 2018, doi: 10.1109/TNB.2018.2857406.
10. P. Rewatkar, M. Bandapati, and S. Goel, “Optimized bucky paper-based bioelectrodes for oxygen-glucose fed enzymatic biofuel cells,” IEEE Sens. J., vol. 18, no. 13, pp. 5395–5401, Jul. 2018, doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2018.2837092.
9. S. Goel, “From waste to watts in micro-devices: Review on development of Membraned and Membraneless Microfluidic Microbial Fuel Cell,” Applied Materials Today, vol. 11. Elsevier Ltd, pp. 270–279, 01-Jun-2018, doi: 10.1016/j.apmt.2018.03.005.
8. M. Bandapati, P. K. Dwivedi, B. Krishnamurthy, Y. H. Kim, G. M. Kim, and S. Goel, “Screening various pencil leads coated with MWCNT and PANI as enzymatic biofuel cell biocathode,” Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, vol. 42, no. 44, pp. 27220–27229, Nov. 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2017.09.016.
7. V. P. Sankaran, S. Dubey, A. Sharma, A. Agarwal, and S. Goel, “Stereolithographic 3D printed microfluidic viscometer for rapid detection of automobile fuel adulteration,” Sens. Lett., vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 545–551, Jul. 2017, doi: 10.1166/sl.2017.3848.
6. S. Jariwala, S. Phul, R. Nagpal, S. Goel, and B. Krishnamurthy, “Modeling the performance of enzymatic glucose fuel cells,” J. Electroanal. Chem., vol. 801, pp. 354–359, Sep. 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.jelechem.2017.08.015.
5. Y. H. Kim, J. Sohn, Y. K. Lee, J. Jung, M. Jeong, S. Goel, H. J. Kim, J. Hee and S. Choi, “Preparation of pH sensitive MMT/PEGMEA nanocomposite micropatterns by rapid and simple UV curing procedures,” J. Nanoelectron. Optoelectron., vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 550–556, Jun. 2017, doi: 10.1166/jno.2017.2059.
4. S. Ajit, H. M. Praveen, P. S. B., A. Dave, B. Sesham, K. N. Mohan and S. Goel, “Towards rapid prototyped convective microfluidic DNA amplification platform,” in Microfluidics, BioMEMS, and Medical Microsystems XV, 2017, vol. 10061, p. 100610H, doi: 10.1117/12.2257843.
3. P. S.B., Y. H. Kim, and S. Goel, “Microfluidic diffusivity meter: a tool to optimize CO2 driven enhanced oil recovery,” in Laser 3D Manufacturing IV, 2017, vol. 10095, p. 100950C, doi: 10.1117/12.2257673.
2. P. S. Venkateswaran, A. Sharma, S. Dubey, A. Agarwal, and S. Goel, “Rapid and Automated Measurement of Milk Adulteration Using a 3D Printed Optofluidic Microviscometer (OMV),” IEEE Sens. J., vol. 16, no. 9, pp. 3000–3007, May 2016, doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2016.2527921.
1. K. Arunachalam, V. S. Pedinti, and S. Goel, “Decentralized distributed generation in India: A review,” Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, vol. 8, no. 2. American Institute of Physics Inc., p. 025904, 05-Mar-2016, doi: 10.1063/1.4944966.