27. Prakash Rewatkar and Sanket Goel, Microfluidic Enzymatic Glucose Biofuel Cell with MWCNT patterned Printed Circuit Board Electrodes, submitted to IEEE NEMS, 2020.
26. Lanka Tata Rao, Satish Kumar Dubey, Arshad Javed and Sanket Goel, Optimization and Characterizaton of Laser-Induced Graphene Electrodes for Chemical Fuel Cell to Realize a Microfluidic Platform, submitted to IEEE NEMS, 2020.
25. Madhusudan Kumkarni and Sanket Goel, Bluetooth Enabled Miniaturized Temperature Controller Platform for Point-of-Source Applications, submitted to IEEE Sensors Conference, 2020.
24. Avinash Kothuru and Sanket Goel, Electronic Nasal Pod: A 3D Printed Device to Filter and Electrochemically Detect pollutants, submitted to IEEE Sensors Conference, 2020.
23. M. Salve, K. Amreen, P. Rajurkar, P. K. Pattnaik, and S. Goel, Miniaturized Disposable Buckypaper-Polymer Substrate Based Electrochemical Purine Sensing Platform, accepted for presentation at ECS PRiME 2020, to be held during Oct 2020.
22. S. Dudala, S. Srikanth, S. K. Dubey, A. Javed, and S. Goel, Development of Miniaturized Interdigitated Electrode Sensors and Their Application in Taste Sensing, accepted for presentation at ECS PRiME 2020, to be held during Oct 2020.
21. Jayapiriya U S, Optimization of Carbon Cloth Bioelectrodes for Enzyme-based Biofuel cell for Wearable Bioelectronics, accepted for presentation with IEEE Nano 2020.
20. Prasanth K. Enaganti, Prabhat K. Dwivedi, Alok K. Srivastava and Sanket Goel “Studying the Impact of Infrared Spectrum on Submerged Amorphous, Mono-and Poly-crystalline Solar cells” for a Virtual Poster in EU PVSEC 2020, the 37th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition September 2020 (Abstract Accepted)
19. Prasanth K. Enaganti, Prabhat K. Dwivedi, Alok K. Srivastava, and Sanket Goel "Underwater Analysis of Solar Photovoltaic Cells with Filtered Solar Spectrum" for a Virtual Poster including a 5-minute oral video presentation in 47th IEEE PVSC Conference June 2020.
18. Prasanth K. Enaganti, Prabhat K. Dwivedi, Alok K. Srivastava and Sanket Goel “Underwater Solar Irradiance and Performance Performance analysis of various Silicon Solar Cells with Change in Water Conditions: A Comparative Study.” 12th International Exergy, Energy and Environment Symposium (IEEES- 12) December 2020 (Invited for the special issue in International Journal of Energy Research).
17. Jaligam Murali Mohan, Khairunnisa Amreen, Arshad Javed, Satish Kumar Dubey and Sanket Goel, Microscale Electrochemical Platform For Interference-Alleviated Sensing Of Multiple Bio-Analytes, presented at 15th IEEE International Symposium on Medical Measurements and Applications, June 2020.
16. Jaligam Murali Mohan, Khairunnisa Amreen, Arshad Javed, Satish Kumar Dubey, Sanket Goel, Microfluidic Electrochemical Platform with Ink-jetted Electrodes for Multiple Chemicals / Biochemical Sensing, presented at International Conference on Electrochemistry (EIHE-2020), January 2020, BARC, Mumbai, India.
15. Lanka Tata Rao, Saurabh Gurunath Kulkarni, Satish Kumar Dubey, Arshad Javed, and Sanket Goel, Development of Membraneless Paper-Pencil Microfluidic Hydrazine Fuel Cell for Energy Harvesting and Sensing, presented at International Conference on Electrochemistry (EIHE-2020), January 2020, BARC, Mumbai, India.
14. Prakash Rewatkar, Jayapiriya US, and Sanket Goel, Soft-lithographic Microfluidic Enzymatic Biofuel Cell with integrated Laser Pyrolyzed Bioelectrodes, presented at International Conference on Electrochemistry (EIHE-2020), January 2020, BARC, Mumbai, India.
12. Madhavi Bandapati, Prakash Rewatkar, Balaji Krishnamurthy, Sanket Goel, Electrocatalyst Evaluation 3D Printed Microfluidic Membraneless Glucose Biofuel Cell with Integrated Pencil Graphite Electrodes, Meeting Abstracts, Electrochemical Society, 1543-1543, 2019.
11. Sohan Dudala, Puneeth S B, Satish K. Dubey, Sanket Goel, Design of Fluorometric Lab-On-Chip Platform for Detection of Nitrite in Water, submitted for Photonics 2018 to be held in Delhi, Dec 2018.
10. Puneeth S B, Sanket Goel, Automated Viscosity Measurement in Microfluidic channel using Amperometry: An approach usign FDM 3D printer, accepted for MicroTAS 2018, to be held in Taiwan, Nov 2018.
9. Puneeth S B, Abyn Mathew Scaria, Sai Ram Manoj Isukapalli, Prakash Rewatkar and Sanket Goel, Towards Automated Paper based Microfluidic Viscometer for Biochemical Applications, National Symposium on Nano Science and Technology (NSNST -2017), 204 July 2017, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.
7. Kartik Rattan, Lakshay Modi, Kartik Jain and Sanket Goel, Modeling and Simulation of Microfluidic Viscometer with Integrated Micro-cantilever Sensors for Blood Parameter Monitoring, Poster presented at Eighth ISSS International Conference on Smart Materials, Structures & Systems, July 5-7, 2017, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
6. Haroon Khan, Chul Min Kim, Sung Yeol Kim, Sanket Goel, Prabhat K. Dwivedi, Ashutosh Sharma, Gyu Man Ki, Fabrication of Glucose/O₂ Microfluidic Biofuel Cell with Double Layer of Electrodes, 19th International Conference on Biosensors and Bioelectronics, London, UK, August 2017.
5. Madhavi Bandapata, Prabhat K. Dwivedi, Balaji Krishnamurthy, and SanketGoel, Optimized Biocathode for Enzymatic Biofuel Cell using various Pencil Leads coated with MWCNT and PANI, Nano India 2017, 15 & 16 March 2017, held at IIT Delhi, India.
4. Smrithi Ajit, Puneeth S B, Bharat Sesham, K.N. Mohan, Sanket Goel, Rapid prototyped Microfluidic PCR platform to detect mutations associated with multiple drug resistance tuberculosis (MDR-TB), oral presentation during Microfluidics, BioMEMS, and Medical Microsystems XV, Photonics North, 28 Jan - 2 Feb 2017, San Francisco, US.
3. Puneeth S B and Sanket Goel, 3D printed microfluidic diffusivity meter: A tool to optimize CO2 driven enhanced oil recovery (EOR), oral presentation during Laser 3D Manufacturing IV, Photonics North, 28 Jan - 2 Feb 2017, San Francisco, US.
2. Yeon Kyung Lee, Taehyung Kim, Minyeong Jeong, Jeong-Woo Sohn, Sanket Goel, Prabhat Dwivedi, Gyu Man Kim, Young Ho Kim, Thin Flexible Microstencils Prepared Using Microstructured PEG/Silicate Nanocomposites for Nanobio-Chip Devices, submitted for Nano Korea 2016, to be held in KINTEX, Korea, during 13-16 July 2016.
Madhavi Bandapata, Ishitha Agarwal, Anubhav Sharma, Balaji Krishnamurthy, Prabhat K. Dwivedi and SanketGoel, Bio-cathodes for Enzymatic Biofuel Cell with Nano-coated pencil leads, International Conference on Nanoscience and Technology (ICONST-2016), Feb 29 to Mar 2, 2016, IISER, Pune, India.